Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Wedding of David & Raquel Lara

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:4-8, 13 NIV)

On this Beautiful Day my bestfriend, mentor, helper, counselor, teacher, my cousin David Lara got married with an awesome woman Raquel Monje! I know the Lord has great things insults for them! I know that by putting the Lord first they will be able to be closer to each other just like a triangle!

You guys are so special and I am so blessed to have a cousin like you both! Cousin I can rely on, trust, be honest and my crazy self with! If my love for you guys could be described a series of novels will be written! Lol! Thank You for being such in inspiration to all! Focus on the author of life, treat her like a fragil vase, an treat him with respect...love her like Christ loved the church and support him in all! When two are united not just in marriage but in vision, passion, goals, and desires there is no man that can stop you!

Trials and tribulation will come but through it all lift your head, fight with you knees on the floor, and seek the creator of the manual! God, cause if he can love us, help us, forgive us, be faithful, true, and wonderful he can definitely teach you :D!

God bless you an I love y'all!!!! :)!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Steven. You and your family mean so much to me and I know that soon we can get together for holidays or summer or just for fun. We love you steven and believe in what the Lord has for you!

    Thank you for the page. ;)

    ReplyDelete